Help Higham

You can help Higham look good and remain safe by reporting things like fly tipping, issues with street lighting, abandoned cars, potholes etc.

Gravesham Borough Council

Full list of Gravesham BC services

A-Z of rubbish and recycling

Bulky waste collection

Report an abandoned vehicle

Report broken or overflowing litter bins

Report fly tipping

Kent County Council

Lots of options to report things such as Drains/Flooding, Potholes, Street Lighting and Footpaths is available here.

Southern Water

Problems with your water? Find out if there are any incidents from Southern Water here.